Definition OnPage Optimization
OnPage optimization is widely recognized as part of search engine optimization. So this also deals with all measures that improve positioning on the search engine results pages. However, the specification here is to deal with an optimization from OffPage, which can be done on a target URL, website or domain itself.
Subareas of OnPage Optimization
Since OnPage SEO thus deals with optimization measures on a website itself, this can be subdivided into sections:
- The right use of Headlines
- The Optimization of Page Titles & Meta Descriptions
- The consideration of an optimal keyword density
- An optimal internal link
- The allocation of SEO-Optimized URLs
- A proper integration of images and/or media content
- Ensuring the accessibility of Website and their content
- The correct handling of inexistent contents(keyword “Redirects”)
- A Performance-Optimized Website Implementation by Google PageSpeed (AMP)
- Avoid duplicate content
How can we help you with OnPage optimization?
Whether you are already looking for an existing web presence or a complete redesign of your website, we have the know-how and the right experts for your OnPage optimization. We help you with the re-launch, a new development or even with the optimization of your existing website. Your advantage: We have developers as well as designers and SEO experts who coordinate with each other for the best possible result. Because an SEO-optimized website does not have to be ugly and certainly not badly developed. In each area, we draw on years of experience and can provide you with optimal support.
Do not hesitate to contact us – we are happy to help and a first analysis is even available for free!